Sunday, August 07, 2005

tomorrow will be spread the spam day


Are you like me ? Approachable but not universally welcoming ? Selective at who you choose to speak with ? O.K. , then you can read on .

I don't want to sound like a grump but these days when complete ( even in the web sense ) strangers pop round Spaces spamming the comments sections with things like "spread the love" - they really fuckin' wind me up . They grow like a virus as a few others join in .

I don't need your love and any I want to share I'll share by visiting a person's Space and leaving a comment which has something to do with something they've written . It could be Hard love or Empathic love , Humorous love or Love love . But it won't be Spam love .

My house has a garden . It's not exactly how I'd want it to look . Some of the hedges are being eaten by ivy . Weeds are popping up through the pebbles . The whole thing runs off at a slant . Nobody would say it's the nicest garden they'd ever seen . All those things are wrong and ultimately they're down to me , but I wouldn't let the neighbour's dog shit in it .

D'ya get me ?

No comments: