Tuesday, August 02, 2005

- Thanks Sonia ( you bas.....)

I know everyone has already done one of these - I think ( can't be arsed looking back to check ) that this is the first one of these I've done . I'm quite private so I've been sitting waiting for the right moment to do this . I'm tired and weak , just enough energy to hit "publish entry" .


Three screen names you have had (other than this one):

For security reasons I don't tell anyone – no exceptions

Three things you like about yourself:

My eyes

My cutting sarcasm and dry wit

My determination

Three things you hate/ can improve about yourself:

Discipline ( or lack of ) - sort of conflicts with one above

Procrastination – gonna get round to sorting that out one day

Eat healthier – very sweet tooth , my dentist will vouch for this

Three parts of your heritage:

Irish

Scottish

What ? You want me to make 1 up ?

Three things that scare you:

Heights – though I've climbed a mountain

Water ( can't swim ) - though I've scuba dived and jet ski-ed

The thought of going blind – still working on that

Three of your everyday essentials:

News

The internet

My car

Three things you are wearing right now:

Damn , I'm gonna have to put something on .....

Three of your favourite bands or artists at the moment:

Faithless

1 Giant Leap (o.k. These two are constants , so what ? )

Radiohead

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months:

Visit Eastern Europe – possibly September

A vasectomy

At least 7 hours sleep a night




Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Room to breathe

Humour

Spontaneous sex


Now that I look at those any man could have written them

Two truths and a lie, in no order:

I worked in intelligence

I can use a Kalashnikov

I only choose to live in places where I can piss in the back garden

Three things about the sex you are attracted to that appeal to you:

Smile

Nice skin

A good dress sense


Do I have to stop at 3 ? - I suppose that weeds most of them out for a start

Three things you just can't do:

I can do anything – I just choose not to

Three of your favourite hobbies:

Taking pictures

Drinking- pathetic I know

Snowboarding – two truths and a lie , right ?

Three things you want to do really badly right now:

Retire

Have another cigarette I don't need

Stop smoking

Kill Paris Hilton

Learn how to count

Three careers you're considering:

Full time masseuse guinea pig

Bank robber

The one I'm supposed to be in

Three places you want to go on vacation:

Vietnam again

Japan – they're completely nuts

Venezuela


Three kids names:

Naimh ( pronounced Neave )

Aoife ( pronounced Eefa )

Connor – you can manage this one on your own

Three things you want to do before you die:

Learn at least 1 language fluently – English would be a good start

kILL pARis HiLToN - sorry getting twitchy

Lose 1 1/2 stone - well , funerals , big day and all that - you wanna look your best

Three people who have to take this quiz now!!!:

MizzVee

Michael

I leave this last spot open – first one to volunteer can have it

No comments: