Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Early Autumn


Summer, it seems, is cancelled this year . The leaves are already turning and the nights are well and truly drawing in . I took a walk on Saturday to a tower near where I used to live . On the way back I took a few shots . The light was incredible with the soon to be setting sun backlighting the trees with a neon green . The only sounds to be heard was the deafening buzz of thousands of flies, wasps and bees as they raced against the changing seasons . Long shadows and shafts of light mottled the paths .
This is a panorama I assembled from 21 shots on the way back to the car . I wish I'd recorded the sound too . To see it click on the thumbnail below . When it opens up click on it again to see it full size .




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: