Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dirty weekend






Is it that time again? It always creeps up on me. Once in a while an old friend comes to stay the weekend. You
see, we had a torrid affair many years ago and ...well, she just won't let go. I know I should say something but ...she's a good person, average looking, smells nice and has made a packet in the movies. So, out of the goodness of my heart I allow her to be my fuck buddy. Magnanimous I'm sure you'll agree. We mostly stay indoors if you know what I mean. It's not as if she gets recognised when we go out or anything, even after she did that Matrix sequel. It's just that she's a bit of a minx ....and she's sooo into me. So if you don't hear from me for a day or two you'll know why.





4 comments:

Sweary said...

I couldn't even fucking read this...

MONICA MONICA MONICA MONICA MONICA MONICA MONICA MONICA

I want her husband, but she'll do if he can't make it.

Sarah said...

Don't hurt yourself, Monty.

Anonymous said...

Life is full of tragic burdens that must be borne with grace and elan.

badgerdaddy said...

She is the most perfectly proportioned woman I have seen in a long, long time. Brotherhood of the Wolf was the movie that made me realise what all the fuss was about.

*sigh*

Actually yeah, her husband's pretty hot too.