Friday, May 05, 2006

Curl up and die you self promoting bitch


On visiting some blogs I frequent I caught a piece of comment spam. You know the sort. Sometimes it's to promote selling something, sometimes (and this is even worse), it's to self promote a blog - and no acknowledgement of what's been written in the entry this piece of faecal blog waste has been dumped in. Bad manners I say. I even saw one such piece of flotsam placed on an entry where the blog owner had just written an entry about recently losing her father. I wrote a little about the subject here on my old blog. The latest piece of spam is this.....

I have opened a new MSN space and invite you to come and check it out. This is not just any regular space...this space is somewhere you can come and tell a deep dark secret, confess to anything that is plaguing you, tell a story of love lost or whatever crosses your mind, or just make a wish for all to see.

You can remain completely anonymous or leave your name, the choice is always yours! I opened this space to give advice and put my schooling to some use while im off work, i also know that we all thrive on the stories of others! I also realized we all have a secret or fantasy we are dying to tell but cant! Well come to Miss Pink's space and let it all out! Thats what it's there for! Dont be shy now...i know this space can be a huge success!

Please read the WELCOME blog for further details. My email address is also posted if you would like to send a note or add me to messenger.

Be the first to click the link and tell your deep and darkest thoughts! Cant wait to see you at the newest space that will most definatly cause a stir. And we all need that occasionally!

Best Regards,

Miss Pink.Ca


... promoting this blog. What the fuck's all that about? "Got no friends? Tell me your secrets, publicly, for all to see and mock." Great! As you can see from above and this comment page here spelling and grammar aren't important. What really takes the biscuit though is this statement...

Any idea's, suggestions, feedback is always appreciated and welcomed.

Negative Remarks against this space or the people who decide to use it for its intended purpose will be deleted and ignored.

So, that's any feedback is welcome as long as it's not critical. OK. And uninvited comments that you don't like will be deleted. Got it. Here's a comment, I'll put it here though.... "Take your 'lil pink book and stick it up your hypocritical pink arse you nosey bitch. Sideways."

Lola, tell me this isn't your wee sister.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo!

p.s. come visit my space. I promise if it doesn't stroke my ego, I will delete ;^)

Sarah said...

Ata boy.

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, I'm adding all my links to my new space, but now I'm embarrassed to leave mine ;)

(5 days out of 7 last week, I wanted to write about co-workers or my ex- but couldn't and I've HAD IT! If I want to talk about people behind their backs on the internet, I will, DAMMIT!)

Anonymous said...

Your fucked up. Get a life and stop acting like god. Know one cares your opinion. Miss Pink's space is all in fun and we enjoy it. So fuck off and go fuck your momma.

Idiot

Sorry did i spell something wrong? Fuck you!

Anonymous said...

ooooh anonymous insults - you really are going up in the world, Monty!

monty said...

Anonymous is obviously more stupid than I thought. Apparently expressing an opinion that differs from her's means I'm acting like God. Obviously I'll have to reign in my omnipotence.
She has written a comment as if it's from someone else but it's actually been written by Miss Pink herself after clicking through from her stats settings on her blog.
Miss Pink,
Country Canada
Region Ontario
City Sarnia
ISP Cogeco Cable Solutions

... next time at least have the balls to own up to your own comments, muppet.

And Indigo, new Space?

badgerdaddy said...

Wow, some bitterness from anonymous there.

What a fuckshit!

Nice blog, am liking your work.

Anonymous said...

LOL..I had NOTHING to do with it and when I got the same comment I ignored it ;)

Now could pls tell off the Comment King and his blimey billionaires club crap??

monty said...

Badgerdaddy, thanks.

Lola, I new the speling and gramer waz to bad to b u. Sic. Looks like the work of a thirteen yr old. She seems to have closed down already. And that Billionaire Club twat, what's he all about? Another muppet!

Jo, is that what you do too. I'll send some spammers round now to return the favour.

Jacqui, Jo's a bad tempered one all right. Impulsive, won't own up to being wrong, speaks first, thinks later. How do you stick her?

Anonymous said...

I say "surrender the pink."

Anonymous said...

I like how she is going to delete AND ignore. Not one. Not the other. BOTH!

monty said...

Jacqui, I concede points every day and am not averse to admitting I'm wrong though it does pain me. I'm not being critical of Jo, just making some observations. You're the more level headed, measured of the two, that's the point I was making. Your personalities are quite different.

Jock, indeed - delete AND ignore. Brilliant.

monty said...

Jacqui, she is.

monty said...

thanks Jo, I am.