Friday, June 24, 2005

I can smell the sea from here ...


Ahhh , the feeling of sand in your toes , the hot sun on your back and the sound of waves gently rolling in - a holiday approaches . I'm getting prepared for my first overseas holiday in a year - well overdue . Taking Mini-me so should be fun . So much to get organised and packed not to mention work . Going out tonight for a piss-up ( sorry , meal ) with friends at a bring-your-own restaurant . Hangover tomorrow , child-minding , shopping , washing . It ain't gonna work ! Going to be really busy for the next few days .

In the meantime , as you're already here , please take the time to fill in some of the polls on the top right list .


I'm taking a portable version of Firefox with me on an SD card / USB drive so might try to blog when I'm gone , might not .

Take care .

No comments: