Thursday, June 22, 2006

Druids R us





Ever had a day that went on an on? A sloooow day? Today's the day. Summer solstice. From here on in the days get shorter, S.A.D. increases, the barbeque gets aired even on rainy days and children are forced to play outside in the rain because "summer will soon to over".
In case you were wondering this isn't a meeting of the Klan. It's just some druids doing what comes naturally (if you're a pagan). If you look closely you'll be able to spot the one they're about to sacrifice.

9 comments:

Sultan said...

The robes make it hard to evaluate the cuteness of the druidettes.

monty said...

You're always on the prowl Loach.

Anonymous said...

I have a thing for men in robes.

Of course, I have a thing for men in general, so that may not mean much.

kittycatlane said...

Hey look they're Nuns! LOL I know I'm going to hell.

Anonymous said...

White is so over!! Can't they wear pink or Pucci print or something more interesting?? lol

have a great weekend!

*hugs*

Steph said...

Oh how i miss summer. Enjoy it while you can. It's colder than a witches tit right now.

jnuts said...

Monty: I don't think you could have picked a better song to get verklempt over.

Question, though? Upon hearing, I assumed it was Otis Redding, but now I'm not so sure. It's not Percy Sledge, so fill me in, please.

monty said...

Taj Mahal, Jock.

Take a look at the information section on the music player.
Came across it on Fathers' day, very apt.

jnuts said...

Sorry, Monty: All I see is "Song # 2449129"

Tnanks for the information. I like this version better than Otis' or Percy's.