Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hokie Cokie


Dinner last night was a Thai fusion type dish, delicious. So was the service. I went to a bar/restaurant I hadn't been to in a while and I recognised the bar manager/waitress from about 3 or 4 years ago. Shoulder length hair, fine, straight, healthy figure (not skinny, not fat) emphasised by her white lycra T and fitted black trousers and such a sexy, sexy smile. We locked eyes and I could feel her stare intensely. Nothing ever happened 4 years ago partly because I'd heard she was mad as an axe and her ex boyfriends were no strangers to the nuances of the legal system. She looked every bit as good as I remember, she noticed I noticed her and we kept locking eyes right until I left. I have to go to a birthday party tonight, but not there. Pity.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boyfriends are no problem but "mad" is worrisome.

Anonymous said...

Sure, but how's her colon?

(OMG...I have watched your mini-me video several times, but never had sound - my technical glitch, not yours - your voice is perfect! And she sounds as adorable as she looks!)

Sarah said...

Monty- You should show your pictures more prominantly. (sp?)

Anonymous said...

uhoh
DANGER DANGER Will Robinson

monty said...

loach, you're right !
indigo, perfect? for what? and yes, she is adorable.
sarah, what pictures, why? (not worried about speling)
melissa, left a note on both your blogs, time to move.
bren, exactly, but I'm tempted. And I'm just a poor weak man....
jacqui, best to be positive about stares, I think. But not the ones that include clenched teeth.

Anonymous said...

the one that got away! Or maybe that was you wo got away...