Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kennedy conspiracy video



I saw something tonight that made me want to break my sabbatical/quit temporarily. The BBC nightly political and current affairs program Newsnight had a report from an Irish Journalist who's discovered something that seems to break new ground relating to the Kennedy assassinations and has uncovered known anti-Kennedy CIA operatives in film taken before the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. You can see the film in his report which starts 16 minutes 40 seconds into the program. The link to the page is here, then go to the right column and click on the Newsnight video button, first of three buttons in that column. As the program is nightly it may only be available for 24 hours.

If you've got 15 minutes, watch it. If you know someone else who'd be interested tell them where to find it.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Just dropping by to say hi, I haven't visited you since Spaces.
Candy

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch the video but when I click on the 'newsnight' video it says "we are sorry but the content you requested is for UK visitors only."

monty said...

hi candy. Still dancing I see.

sher, oops. The BBC's started to put some programs on the internet immediately after showing them on tv. They must be restricting this outside UK and Ireland so that they don't compromise their cable and satellite subscriptions elsewhere.
You could try either changing the language and region settings of your browser or using an IP anonymiser like TNT proxy.

Sarah said...

I'm going to (finally) watch this today when Jordan goes for a nap. I am very interested now that I saw a conspiracy theory show on PBS Saturday night. I love a good conspiracy.

Sarah said...

I can't either. I'm sure it was good. I did see most of the conspiracy videos on the matter, and after watching each one, I become more and more convinced that it was not a conspiracy. The strip club owner who shot Oswald could never have had the brains to pull it off...

Pretty cocky considering I wasn't even a twinkle in my dad's eye at the time it happened.

Anonymous said...

I missed it! :-(

kittycatlane said...

Bobby Kennedy made a stop in the little Oregon town I was living in, not long before he was killed. I think I was 6, or 7. I do remember that one of the neighbor boys, David, got to shake hands with him and I was jealous as hell.

How you doing? Ready for Christmas? Is your little one leaving the ornaments alone? BIG HUGS, Steph