Thursday, November 09, 2006

Britney




I'm no fan of celebrities. They usually live in a bubble world very much detached from the rest of us, it seems to matter little whether they're an A lister or a Z lister. I'm sure no-one won any money from the split of Britney and K-Fed, one of the sur
est things most likely to happen in anyone's books. Events like these do, however, remind us that they're as fragile and flawed as you and me, perhaps more-so. They dated for only 2 months before getting engaged, him leaving his pregnant partner to be with Britney. You and I would be hearing bells here. They then went on to wed 6 months later having been a couple for 8 months. By all accounts the marriage was lucky to survive beyond Britney's first pregnancy but being the clever couple they are they thought having another child straight away was a good idea. Surely the spawn of these genes is not something that will enhance the human race unless 2 idiots can make a genius. The children are unfortunate victims and I shouldn't mock. You have to feel sorry for anyone who, despite not having the money worries the rest of us have to deal with in our day to day lives, have such inability to gauge a situation that will forever change their life and the lives of others. In fairness to Britney he seems to be a bigger idiot than she is and I imagine a messy divorce will allow his true colours to come even more to the fore.

For the record Britney, I'd sign a pre-nup, use contraception (and remind you to) and stick to careers I know I'm good at, won't even think about becoming a bad-ass rapper. And I'd have done you in the Toxic video.

p.s. of course you'd have to become smart and change your hair colour back. Don't pretend you're not giving it some thought.




Readers, please note the top picture isn't really a picture of Britney but of a girl from Iowa called Emmie and was taken by Eric Striffler. Actually, looking at the bottom picture, Emmie has first dibs.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Rumor has it that she was to divorce him after spawn #1, however, spawn #2 was found to be on his way, so she decided to wait.

I kind of giggled at her timing. She waited until she lost the weight and his album flopped.

I love that you found a naked look alike of Britney amongst all of the pictures of her picking at her ass or chicken in her teeth.

They should take her kids along with Anna Nicole Smith's kid and give them to someone. I don't know who yet, but would it reall matter?

Anonymous said...

When you have a sprout instead of a brain, sooner or later it will show off. No matter how much make up and people telling you what to say ... you'll mess up.

When you are only a human (like me), you'll mess up but your friend will still love (won't even mention mothers) when you are a 'rising star' it will be a little bit more difficult to forget and soon you will become a beautiful supernova!

Now I will have to assume in public ... I laughed when I heard on the news that they were spliting - what's so new about it? - I'm still wondering.

monty said...

Sarah, divorce after 1, I'd believe that.
The picture, it wasn't easy.
Give the kids to Madonna seeing she's collecting them at the minute.

Lili, sprouts for brains, you're right.

Steph said...

I hope she had some clause in her pre-nup stopping him from selling his story to the tabloids.
You just know this is gonna get messy.

Steph said...

Yep it's gonna get ugly. Have you seen that he wants to sell the sex video that they made on their honeymoon? Yikes, pull up a chair this is gonna get good!

You like em young eh Monty? I admire and drool over the young guys, and have even been given an open invite from one who's 24, but I just can't get over the fact of how young they really are. Well that and I appreciate experience and technique. lol BIG HUGS, Steph