Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ho-ho-ho




I haven't been blogging or commenting much lately though I still take time to stalk some blogs here and there. New job, away a bit and numbness (cause unknown but I suppose a visit to a doctor might help) in some of the fingers on my left hand have played their part.

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas. If you're a non-Christian raised type and have another religion I'm still saying Merry Christmas because, well.... it is Christmas and I'm not the sort of P.C. arsehole who's gonna go round pretending it's not (lest any petals take offence).

Enjoy your presents, family, loved ones (usually they're different people, let's face it), eat sensibly, drink irresponsibly and I might see you all on the other side, or not. Personally I intend to be so bad that I'm going to need an elevator to take me up to St. Nick's.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in to wish you a very Happy New Year Monty! I've been a bad, bad, blogger but I do check on you regularly!

jnuts said...

Happy New Year, Monty. I wish only the best for you in the coming year.

monty said...

Sher and Jock, Happy new year to you too. I've barely a hangover this morning despite 3 bottles of Veuve Cliquot, it must be an omen.

badgerdaddy said...

That's some effort, three bottles and nary a hangover to enjoy. Dagnabbit, go and get your money back!
Enjoy 2007. I suspect it will be just like 2006, but one louder.

junquedujour said...

the best to you for the upcoming year monty!

and who is that bearded man in the photo -- surely that's not you - but if it is, please know that I'll be veryVeryVERY bad this year.

monty said...

Junq, thanks.


And the man in the photo? Why, that's Santa Clause.

kittycatlane said...

A belated Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

So, just how bad were you? hmmmmm? BIG HUGS, Steph

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you. I hope your new super model girlfriend will leave you exhausted but happy during this coming annum.

monty said...

Steph, thanks, and to you too.

Laoch, shhh, I was trying to keep her a secret, you know what the papparazzi are like around these supermodels.