Friday, January 07, 2005

i've been a naughty boy , confession .

i have been very bad lately . i haven't been doing a blog entry every day , although i have been reading my favs and leaving the odd comment . i could make excuses like i've just started my new job this week and been away for part of the time or that i've been very unwell - black plague tinged with a spot of dengue fever and ebola - but .... in fact forget the but , i've just done it . so what i'm trying to say in a very longwinded ( getting windier all the time ) and round-about ( are you getting dizzy ? ) way is that i'm sorry for the lack of new stuff . * takes a big deep breathe * trouble is , i'm going to be away with my new job for some essential training all next week and although they're going to give me a new laptop it will probably be configured to block msn and / or track where i've been . you're ahead of me now . let me catch up . so , you might not get any new blog entries from me next week . * hopes to hear a pin drop but instead just hears the sound of several doors closing * i will , if possible keep you posted but in the meantime i'd be greatful if you you could just all talk amongst yourselves via my comments section and that'll give me something to read when i get back .

or , alternatively , me being completely self-absorbed you can click here to see which company car i've finally chosen . except of course i've went for black in the sport variant , and the 16 spoke 18 " wheels . and yes i do think i'm a lucky bastard .

oh , and here's a game to play with your mates , or better still your workplace smartass .

colour brain.jpg



No comments: