Friday, January 14, 2005

don't start me on training ...

hi all , one week of mind-numbing training/induction ( corprate stereotyping ) later and i'm ready to be put down . i'm exhausted listening to people all day in series of presentations , some of which were of no relevance to me , most of which were delivered by the mono-tone voice of mesmer ( yes, i did nod off several times ........each day ) . and don't even get me started on the facilitator ..... ( think matthew kelly but more camp )

i'm just way too worn out now to go into detail but i'll fill you in as soon as i've got the essentials organised ( fresh food in fridge , washed all clothes , suit sent to the dry cleaners etc ) . got to ge ready for more days in the airport next week and the week after . as you can guess i didn't have access to the www so no new blog entries for me and i couldn't even check out my favs !

and on a ( temporarily ) final note my car got delayed with ships not running and what-not . looks like possible delivery next friday when i get back from bonnie scotland . also , have to source a kilt for a formal dinner in glasgow on wednesday . hmmmmmmm.

No comments: