Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Don't stare into it's eyes......



Here's a small update on the menace that has been taking over all aspects of my life over the last 2/3 years.
Don't let it's diminutive form fool you. It is evil.
It will not comply with simple requests or listen or be generally agreeable unless either
a/ a treat or
b/ Scooby-Doo are involved.
It does not like cleanliness or developing anything close to a regular sleep pattern.

It is the "Why?" machine, the most feared psychological weapon in all of Christendom. You have been warned!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She's already got "the look" perfected. Remember this look, because it will be seen again when you tell her that she cannot go out on a motorcycle ride with a 30 year old who has a nose ring.

My kids aren't big on Scooby, but just mention Tom and Jerry, and they'll clean their rooms at warp speed.

She's adorable, Monty. Perfect angle for that picture too.

jnuts said...

but what a face, eh?

I'm afraid you're going to be under "it's" spell until the day you die.

monty said...

Sarah, she's picked up the dead stare from me. I swear I see myself looking back.
And thanks, she is gorgeous....and sweet.
The pic was just a snap taken with my P&S a few weeks back, direct flash and so overexposed as you can see...but I got her little face!

Jock, I think you're right. On both counts.

junquedujour said...

the "Why?" machine indeed -- and in her mini-me way, she knows she is the WHY you continue to live on.

badgerdaddy said...

Awwwwwww!

You big soft shite, you.

SLF's daughter is still mad on Scoob - and she's 11. I think it may even be a lifelong thing.

kittycatlane said...

Give her lighter, strawberry blond hair with a few more curls and she could be my youngest at that age... so, I may be prejudice, but she's darling!!!

I know that look well, and, it will be exactly as Sarah says.
Right now at 12 yrs old, I get that look when I tell her, NO, we can't keep a horse in the back yard.
BIG HUGS, Steph