Wednesday, February 28, 2007

stranger than fiction

I'm still shattered from the weekend. Had my boss with me all day today and was up late last night getting ready for his visit so hope you won't mind the abbreviated version.

Oh, and a Blogger spam-bot has LOCKED my blog so this post may never see the light of day. If they delete it I'm gone. Google, there are millions of spam and commercial Adsense link blogs out there, mine is NOT one of them. Get your shit together!


Did

  • get drunk
  • entertain guests
  • had a laugh
  • convinced a client to give me £1,200,000 instead of £400,000 later this month
  • drank in many, many bars
  • stayed out too late
  • spent lots of money
  • smoked a pack of cigs (sorry Sarah, Junq)
  • see Ireland inflict the worst ever defeat in England's history, 43-13

Didn't

  • talk to any girls (I know!)
  • fall out with my boss
  • spew
  • get a stingy liver the next day
  • take drugs
  • go to a lap dance bar


I know, I did it all wrong.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What's weird is that your blog is set to private....so that would make you an agoraphobic spammer??

So happy you make more money than previously thought. The next trip though Monty, you must tie up those loose women...er, I meant ends

monty said...

Exactly, private - so how smart is their spam-bot?
And money, that's not all for me. It's for my company. If I get enough busines to be above target for the quarter I get some bonus. 4 weeks to go, much to do.

Corporate entertaining and women chasing - only 1 at a time!

Sultan said...

800k increase - well done!!!

Spoke to no women??? Ugh.

kittycatlane said...

Congrats on getting more money! I hope your company appreciates it.
The rest sounds pretty darn good.
One would think, perhaps, maybe... but I won't assume, that you might, just might, be growing up a bit... now, now, don't be afraid, it happens to the best of us! lol
BIG HUGS, Steph

junquedujour said...

at least you did it and you still have the job - I'm impressed

you were prolly too wasted for nookie anyway ;)