Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who am I?

Thanks to my blog friend Sarah I came across this site that shows your celebrity lookalikes.

Shy as I am I've left my moniker out but apparently these are the celebs I'm most similar to.





What the fuck? OK. I can understand Stephen Chow (whoever that is). I must've been smiling a bit too Chinesely in the pic I submitted but Tom Yorke??? Even on a Sunday morning after 2 hrs sleep and an indulgent Saturday night full of vices I don't look like that bag 'o spanners.

So there you are. I am approximately 65% to 72% of the above. Scary.



Update - ran Mini-me's pic through it.







Now, the more observant among you will notice that my daughter's supposed to look reasonably Japanese, with a smattering of Shirley Temple, Tyra Banks and Wacko.

I'm going for a paternity test.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

try from a different angle. I did, and I am a bit Chineesey as well.

At least it's good for a laugh

Anonymous said...

I've seen her pictures. No red hair here. I don't think forehead Tyra has any resemblence.

monty said...

Michael Jackson (albeit when he WAS Michael Jackson), wtf is that about?

Anonymous said...

I did that once and got Nicole Kidman.

I rock. Anaemically.

kittycatlane said...

I did this awhile back and got some Indian Bollywood actress, shakira and I can't remember who else. I think their computer is pretty screwed up! I should have got Bella Abzug (however you spell her name) or maybe a female Quazimoto? BIG HUGS, Steph