Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i c u





I used to get lots of visits from various cities in China. I think they've unGoogled me now. I had a visit a couple of days ago from somwhere in West Africa. Nigerian scammers no doubt. And not so long ago The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (that's the undemocratic North Korea to you and me) and even Saudi Arabia last week. I get occasional visits from the police, hi coppers (though strangely from London, not where I live), somebody who claimed to be a spy and then of course there's the usual bunch of misfits who leave comments. Annoyingly I still get comment spam even though I've got the word verification activated. I'll have to shoot those fuckers. They just won't take a hint. But isn't this clever .....I'm so impressed with those Google people. Now, when should I put the multi-lingual ads up?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I see me...how in the h*ll can a girl lurk if you are gonna just go get the map?!
;)t

Quindigo said...

THERE I am! Between the guy on the John Deere tractor and the one spitting dip!

(I tried to make a comment twice today - apparently we have the Paris and Nicole of blogs).

monty said...

terri, lurk at your leisure.

quindigo, I appreciate your persistance. So, dip is for spitting?

I left a comment on yours earlier too but it never showed up, I checked several times. I think it's this whole beta business going on in the background. Or I'm not eating enough.

Anonymous said...

"Shoot the fuckers" made me choke on my drink...LOL

Am I considered part of the "usual bunch of misfits?" If not, how do I apply?

My "word verification" this time is "urdkin" - somehow thats quite humerous as well.

monty said...

No need to apply Sher, you're already in.