Friday, March 10, 2006

The last 24 hours

Went for a drink in a town with a very small gene pool.
Lost my phone. (Idiot boss has it, get it back in post on Monday, maybe.)
Had a flight delayed.
Had a flight further delayed.
Boarded flight.
Aircraft then developed an electrical fault on the runway at take off.
Captain announced this was a different fault than the previous one!
Further delay.
Captain announces staff approaching legal working limit for shift.
Scared woman in front requests to leave the plane. Freaks out.
Staff inform her all bags will have to be unloaded to take her's off.
I stab woman to death with a pen. (I made that one up)
Woman sees me wanting to stab her with pen.
Took off.
Arrived safely at other end.
Ticket machine ate my car park ticket.

How's your day been?

No comments: