Monday, March 20, 2006

drip, drip, drip

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I am never more cranky, rude and obnoxious than when I'm suffering from a cold. At the minute I'm playing "see if you can get the tissue up to your nose before the water from the dam that's broke cascades past your septum". And a very enjoyable game it is too. It starts off as I described then progresses within a day to stage2 (reddening of skin, slight irritation) then stage 3 (skin now dry and scaly, a very pretty look, like a trainee leper). Stage 4 involves the scar tissue left behind from where I tried to encourage the scaly skin to let go prematurely.

The nausea, cough, sore head, puffy eyes, feeling cold don't really annoy me, just the carry on with the neb. I guarantee if they exposed terrorist suspects and criminals to that they'd 'fess up straight away.

So I think I'll cancel my planned trip to see friends in Londinium this weekend and enjoy the pleasures of stages 3 & 4 at home.

No comments: