Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bush - i can't see the strings .

I see Bush is in France at the moment . So i suppose he must think they are in NEW europe now . He might want to ask them when he's there how their intelligence on Iraq was more accurate than his . But I guess he won't .
I'm sure some of you American readers voted for him and may take offence at me and this post . so just to get this straight , I'm not forcing you to read on . If you do , and you take offence , remember that YOU TOOK OFFENCE , I didn't inflict it on you .
I just can't get my head round how he cheated his way to an election win first time ( try to sue me for saying that ) , never mind won a second term , but then Americans did cast their votes in his favour , well those who for some spurious reason weren't denied a vote ( why does he keep talking about "world's greatest democracy " . He does know what the word means , right ? ) Anyway , a few weeks ago I saw him answering questions , can't remember what about , but then he came out with the line that America was the largest democracy in the world and I just thought - he does know about India ? , someone's bound to have told him about India ? . At this stage I think if it were any other world leader we would all be asking " if he doesn't know that what else doesn't he know ? " Except this guy controls more military might than many other countries put together . That's why the world is scared . Even former friends are scared . He's just the sort of leader he himself would espouse " regime change " for .
So Mr. Bush , I have a few short video clips for you . One of them is funny , the other isn't .
Please be patient , they take a short time to load .

No comments: