Monday, December 20, 2004

if Carlsberg made xmas ......

now , if only Carlsberg made xmas .......here's a quick wish list i put together .i've already posted to Santa , so here's hopin' .

  1. wake up to find kylie's cheeks brushing my nether regions in a spoons stylii .
  2. a licence to bump "flat cap" drivers off the road when the notion takes me
  3. beyonce crunching pistachios in front of a roaring fire ( check out those big thighs )
  4. a limo outside waiting to take me and my new friends visitin'
  5. first class tickets to the caribean for new year's eve
  6. a self filling bank account
  7. the famous "lose 10 lbs in 10 minutes" diet works
  8. all the presents i bought people are perfect
  9. the satellite signal for the queen's speech is hijacked and replaced by kelly brooke's private shower video
  10. ## please suggest your own no. 10 for me ( or indeed suggest your own full list )

if you have a list of your own please add it in the comments section .

have found out where the xmas doo is later this afternoon ( and therefore my leaving doo too ). somewhere called " the living room " in glasgow . supposed to be a nice place .

won't be able to blog later as i'll be plastered but please leave plenty of comments for me to come back to on wednesday /thursday .

thanks

No comments: