Tuesday, November 08, 2005

tempted


I hate people letting me down . I hate people fucking me around not doing what they indicated they would . I hate people who don't have any regard for the people who are my "customers" .
Last week, and rolling into this week I've been trying to obtain enough business to earn me some much needed bonus money . I need about £2,500,000 over the next few weeks before the Yuletide corporate entertainment fest takes over . With 1 client a potential £1,000,000 was/is at stake . In one hit . Through the incompetence and disregard of others I've had the week from hell spending more than half of that time dealing with only this 1 client's potential business . Days have come and gone promising breakthroughs in the morning only to be thwarted by the time the sun sets . Why is it so difficult to have everyone in the same organisation understand that what I do helps keep them employed . If I say x,y,or z is necessary then it is . Don't make up inadequate flawed cases for why we do it this way or that . In the meantime while dealing with this all of my attention is diverted from bread and butter business - so I lose twice ! So now I'm even more likely to get the most hated man in the company award (I was doing pretty well on that score anyway) . I was right at the point of telling them I'm jacking it all in several times in the last few days . Give me my mortgage lender's employment reference so I can buy my new house and you can all FUCK OFF . So close . Tomorrow and the next day I have to speak to my boss who is no doubt unhappy that I've been making these laggards unhappy . I might still tell him to fuck off . This is a work in progress .

No comments: