Thursday, May 05, 2005

shhhh

well , the msn world of blog seems to be evolving doesn't it !

fights , name calling , fall-outs , desertions , absenteeism , competitiveness- just seems more and more like a day at the office .
it's been good to spectate however , especially as I really don't have the time to blog at the moment . It takes me so long to "stab" my message into msn . If i could dictate it and it would appear ......

thanks for the comments regarding the pics of mini-me . she is a beauty and I've definitely been spending more time with her . she's quite amusing in a toddler type way . so refreshing for me to see her trust , enthusiasism , curiosity , confidence - all those things that slowly get beat out of us to some degree or other by the minutii of adult life . just watching her without a care in the world .

on monday when i took her for a walk she started to splash in puddles . I joined in . i decided that next time i go for a walk , even if she's not with me I'm going to splash in the puddles again .

I suggest you give it a try too !

No comments: