Thursday, December 08, 2005

What not to say to a woman



Men and women just don't think or communicate in the same way. No news there, I know. But if you're a man here are some things you might want to avoid saying.


What Not to Say to a Woman


  • "What happened to your hair ? Will it stay like that ?"
  • "Are you going to wear that tonight ? I thought you were going to get changed."
  • "Birthday ? Who's birthday ?"
  • "Did your clothes shrink in the drier ?"
  • "Your sister is nice. What's her name ?"
  • "You're how old ?"
  • "Do you think you've been putting on some weight ?"
  • "Look ! There's my old girl friend. Let's go over and talk to her."
  • “Is that grey hair ?”
  • "That's not the way XYZ did it."
  • "What I really like about you is your tits."
  • "Do you want to borrow my razor ?"
  • "Did you have a shower earlier ?"
  • "It only looks bad from certain angles."
  • "Have any of your friends ever had a 3-some ?"
  • "Why don't you get your hair cut like XYZ."
  • "You remind me of XYZ."
  • "That was probably the 2nd best sex I've ever had."
  • "It is nice. It just doesn't really suit you."
  • "I think you look O.K. for your age."
  • "When you hit 40 I'll change you for 2 20s ."
  • "If I win the lottery I'll give you half."
  • "I thought you were taller."
  • "It's just a little bit of cellulite. Nothing to worry about."
  • "As long as it's quick. There's a program coming on in 15 minutes."
  • "Marriage is for mugs."
  • "I'd like you to be a bit more feminine."
  • "Your share of the meal works out at ...."
  • "What size do you wear now ?"
  • "Have you always been a girl ?"
  • "They look exactly the same as your other shoes."
  • "Have you thought about getting one of those bras that lifts ?"
  • "Pizza is a meal."
  • "I know you said you just wanted a cuddle but I'm horny now."
  • "Is it O.K. if I put the lights out before you take that off ?"
  • "I still remember when you were really sexy."
  • "I was only talking to her, I mean I could have - I just didn't want to."
  • "Are you going out without your make-up ?"
  • "I don't even like going to that bar - it's always full of young girls."
  • "My tongue's got cramp."
  • "All my other girlfriends were good looking but had no personality."
  • "Your dress looks fine. No-one's looking at you anyway."


Never ever use the word "weight". Think - hole, small twigs and leaves. There is no possible way to avoid being thought of as a callous bastard after you use this word in any context about your partner - e.g. ...

"Have you lost weight ?" translated is "So you did think I was fat ?"


Feel free to add your own examples of what not to say in the comments section.

No comments: